Can I receive government funding

British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut offer various amounts of funding to homeschooling families. The amount of funding differs significantly depending on the province. For more information about funding in these provinces, click here for a Summary of Home Education Laws across Canada.

Some provinces offer supports other than funding to homeschoolers upon request, such as part-time attendance at school, access to curriculum documents or resources, or access to school facilities, extracurriculars, or support services